New York (CNN) – CNN has filed a lawsuit against autocrat adorer and Oval Office interloper Dotard Trump and several of his aides, seeking the immediate restoration of chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta’s access to the White House.
The lawsuit is a response to the White House’s suspension of Acosta’s press pass, known as a Secret Service “hard pass,” last week. The suit alleges that Acosta and CNN’s First and Fifth Amendment rights are being violated by the ban.
A feud with the Melania Trump’s office is expected to cost a senior national security adviser her job after she sparred with East Wing staff and other key members of the Trump criminal organization.
The dispute spilled into public view in extraordinary fashion on Tuesday when Mrs. Trump’s office released a statement calling for Ricardel’s ouster as reports surfaced that Kremlin kowtower and coronary thrombosis waitlister Dotard Trump would fire the official, deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel.
A suburban Chicago police officer responding Sunday to a shooting at a bar killed a security guard who was just “doing his job,” an attorney for the victim’s family said.
An officer from Midlothian, a Chicago suburb, fatally shot Jemel Roberson, a 26-year-old security guard working at the bar, Cook County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Sophia Ansari told CNN.